• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Complete 74 Tii engine part out PICS

Motorcitydak

Engine runs when it feels like it but a rod journal is toast now so I am done with it. Only thing that I do not think that I have is the air cleaner. Throttle body, aluminum intake, exhaust manifold, K-fish, injectors, fuel pump, distributor, alternator, water pump, etc....all here. Cyl head is a Ireland rebuild a few years back, E21 iirc but not 100% sure. Taking offers on everything, shipping from SE Mi, 48064. Also have a good 4 speed trans, clutch and flywheel. Text/call me at (586)863-7303 or email at scalabro86@yahoo.com.

I will be out of town for about 2 weeks after April 19th

All prices do not include shipping, I do take paypal

Upgraded Chinese SR440X starter, nearly new-$75

Stock genuine Bosch starter, could use rebuild-$30

K-fish-$400

Injector lines-$75

Injectors-$300

Throttle body-$125

Complete intake-$250

Ireland windage tray, nearly new-$30

E12 Cyl head recent Ireland rebuild w/ receipt, approx 10k miles-$300

Tii Distributor w/ new points, condenser, cap, rotor and wires-$130 SOLD

Exhaust manifold and Y pipe-$75 SOLD

Oil pump-$60 SOLD

Water pump-$100 SOLD

Fuel pump-$125 SOLD

Pistons, rods w/ nearly new rings-$75

4 speed trans-$100

Slave cyl, throwout bearing, pivot fork-$50

Double roller timing chain w/ both sprockets-$100

Crank pulley and Tii belt-$50

Oil filter housing-$50

Water neck-$50

Throttle linkage-$25 Reduced, some damaged ends

Thermostat-$30

All water hoses-$30

Cam sprocket cover-$20

Tii front cover w/ plastic pieces-$100

Clutch, flywheel, pressure plate-$50

Valve cover-$25

Tii alternator, refurb w/ approx 10k miles-$80

Remnants of upper gasket set, inc's valve seals-$20

DSCF2286_zps83b751bf.jpg

DSCF2287_zpscfcd46eb.jpg

DSCF2288_zps968de573.jpg

DSCF2289_zps8679e292.jpg

DSCF2290_zps6fbfc655.jpg

DSCF2291_zpsf0fb5d08.jpg

Let me know if I missed something that you may need

I wish I knew if these parts had ever been replaced, I did not get a lot of history but did get a nice amount of receipts. It suggests that the engine was overhauled within the last few years when the refurb'ed cyl head was done and the double roller timing chain was put on. The odometer reads 54xxx, I would assume 154xxx miles total on the car then. The fuel pump works excellent as does the water pump. I drove the car for about 2 miles and had it running for a grand total of maybe 2-3 hours, never got hot.

Hello,

I'm interested in the cold-start relay harness. That connects the cold start relay at the firewall with the cold start valve on the throttle body, a coolant sensor on the engine, etc. I only need the harness, not the relay itself.

Thanks

Ok, I will check on the condition of that wiring. Someone went at some portions with a weed wacker.

Edit: Well it is there, the injector connector is just 2 small blade connectors on the end, no plug. I can snap some pictures of the things for you if you would like. If you want it Id do $20 shipped but I will not be able to get this to the post office until Thursday

I sent you an email MrSims, let me know and I can ship it out today

Crankshaft and engine block are now available. $25 a piece, crank needs some rod bearing work. Block should be bored out. Shipping on the block may be possible, I have a crate I can put it in

Adding these brake lines, 2 stainless braided lines, some hard line and a rubber. Unsure if they are for the front or rear $30 shipped anywhere in the US

DSCF2332_zps158c5fe2.jpg

Pic of clutch and flywheel, flywheel bolts included as well all for the low low price of $50. I can fit this into a flat rate box and get it to your door for an extra $20 for shipping, that goes for just about every single other piece as well

DSCF2340_zps58f50ee3.jpg

• 1 month later...