• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

!!! -- TREASURE TROVE OF PARTS -- !!!

DenverTii

-

Hi Jim,

Super slammed and did not see your Post/Inquiry until just now.

The Under-dash panels are in Excellent shape and $40 for all three. Not certain if you also want the Under-Steering column trim as well.

This piece is not perfect with a crease that will not be seen installed.

I usually sell "Perfect Used" for $40 which is -60% discount Off of $90 New. You can have this one for $25.

Top/Bottom Steering Wheel clamshell is $60 with the purchase of the Under-dash Trim.

Shipping will be about $20, give or take a couple of bucks.

You are welcome to Call OR Text me directly: 303 - 999 - 1190

Thanks for Looking!

Bryce

Enthusiast since 1973 : )  --  Helping other '02 friends for 5.5 years  --  Rebuilding '72  --  Shipping 5+ Orders @ week. 

-

Hi Clr2002,

I am uncertain if the Last Pair of Mirrors is SOLD, as they are reserved but not Paid for yet.

I do have Left & Right Armrests as well but these are also spoken for (Reserved) and not finalized with Payment.

Please call me to discuss: 303 - 999 - 1190

Otherwise, thanks for Looking!

Bryce

Enthusiast since 1973 : )  --  Helping other '02 friends for 5.5 years  --  Rebuilding '72  --  Shipping 5+ Orders @ week. 

Will you do $70 shipped? if so I will take the lot also let me know paypal info and I will send funds asap

thanks Jim

-

Hi Jim,

Super slammed and did not see your Post/Inquiry until just now.

The Under-dash panels are in Excellent shape and $40 for all three. Not certain if you also want the Under-Steering column trim as well.

This piece is not perfect with a crease that will not be seen installed.

I usually sell "Perfect Used" for $40 which is -60% discount Off of $90 New. You can have this one for $25.

Top/Bottom Steering Wheel clamshell is $60 with the purchase of the Under-dash Trim.

Shipping will be about $20, give or take a couple of bucks.

You are welcome to Call OR Text me directly: 303 - 999 - 1190

Thanks for Looking!

Bryce

1970 2002 gone

1972 2002 gone

1973 2002 gone

1974 2002 just started resto

2002 Mini Cooper

1997 Bmw z3

-

Hi bbb2002,

The Pedal Box is rebuilt by the previous owner recently.

The metal is completely clean.

Unfortunately, the insulator underneath -- if that is what you are talking about is shot.

Can't tell if you are looking for the Pedal Box or the Insulator, but I think just the Pedal Box.

$175 + Shipping.

You are welcome to Call OR Text me: 303 - 999 - 1190

Thanks for Looking!

Bryce

-

Hi Jim,

I did reply to you via email but perhaps you did not get that message?

The shipping is $20 so I do not want to eat $15.

I am willing to dutch you on the shipping so your total will be $75 for everything delivered to your door.

Let me know,

Bryce

303 - 999 - 1190

Bryce,

Could you email me? I have texted but my list may be too extensive to capture that way.

Thanks,

Brad

2double02 at gmail.com

1960 Austin Healey Sprite | 1974 Ford Bronco | 1988 Porsche 911 | 1994 Toyota Land Cruiser | 2022 Ford Bronco Badlands on Order | In Search of a BMW 2002 

-

Hi Brad,

Thanks for the ping on the FAQ and I received your complete List.

Busy shipping parts today but I will get you some answers this afternoon/evening.

Very best,

Bryce

-

Hi Jim,

Hey man' I have SIX of these Clamshells and three of these have the Choke Hole with Cable - 3 without.

Including the latest "Treasure Trove" Post from Monday.

So we got you covered : )

You are always welcome to Call OR Text me directly.

Thanks Again!

Bryce

303 - 999 - 1190