• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

!!! -- TREASURE TROVE OF PARTS -- !!!

DenverTii

-

Hi MrSims,

I have 4.5 Grill Sets in varying levels of quality. Price is always determined by Perfection, let me know what your requirements are.

Concourse Restoration?

Daily Driver?

Race Car?

Unfortunately, I do not sell the license plate lights separately -- just the entire License Plate Bracket with Lights.

Roger Greenberg of RogersTii.com is a great source for these lights new.

You are always welcome to contact me directly via Call OR Text:

Okay, thanks very much for Looking.

Very best,

Bryce

303 - 999 - 1190

Enthusiast since 1973 : )  --  Helping other '02 friends for 5.5 years  --  Rebuilding '72  --  Shipping 5+ Orders @ week. 

-

Hello again, Mr. Sims,

I am not certain what you are describing here. If you can point out in a picture somewhere online, then I can confirm.

Again, You are always welcome to contact me directly via Call OR Text:

This is the fastest way to get a response because I am not always monitoring this space.

Okay, thanks very much for Looking.

Very best,

Bryce

303 - 999 - 1190

Enthusiast since 1973 : )  --  Helping other '02 friends for 5.5 years  --  Rebuilding '72  --  Shipping 5+ Orders @ week. 

Hi Bryce,looking for a printed circuit board OEM#62111357671 or possibly a non woody cluster. Checking out pics on FAQ it looked like some of the boards didn't have the tii clock connection pins but now I think the pins either had a cover on them or they were otherwise obscured in the pics.

-

Hi reycer,

I have a couple of brand new Wiper Fluid Reservoir with Cap choices.

Range from $45-to-$65.

Also sent you a message to your email address.

You are always welcome to contact me directly via Call OR Text.

Thanks for Looking!

Bryce

303 - 999 - 1190

-

Hey Mr Simms,

I have both a "woody" and and earlier "non-woody" instrument cluster available and

I will look to see if I can tell what you are describing in terms of Clock connection.

Thanks,

Bryce

303 - 999 - 1190

-

Hi Daniel,

Yes, I have three (3) Brake Master Cylinders available.

1. One of them is NEW = Price is $90

2. Perfect Used = Price is $75

3. Solid Used = Price is $55

Your choice, just let me know and if you need more info/ Quick answer, please call me on my Cell: 303 - 999 - 1190

Super busy today with errands and I am NOT monitoring this space this afternoon.

Thanks for Looking!

Bryce

Hi Bryce

I received the cap/spark wires this past weekend.. Excellent shape as you described. thanks... from the thread it appears that there has been a lot of interest in the under dash panels.. any left? how much?

Thanks,

Walter

(1973 Fjord Blue 037) Vin 2588314- Build date February 6th, 1973- delivered to Hoffman Motors NYC February 8th.

-

Hi Freshman02,

Nice to receive your ping on the FAQ a short while ago.

Interior Panels or Cards as they are often called vary wildly in price based upon Color,

Perfection/Blemishes and whether or not the "Door-Cards" have Speaker Holes in them

which was a popular thing to do back in the '70's : )

Also the '73 "Door-Cards" and earlier were more intricate with a double Mylar strip that

looks like chrome -- as opposed to a single Mylar strip design on the later model cars.

So earlier "Door-Cards" in great condition can command a greater price.

Finally, some Interior Colors can only be found on earlier cars as opposed to the standard

choices for later-model, '74-'76 cars like the deep Tan color.

Please let me know the color of your Interior = Seats, Door Cards, etc. that you are

trying to match or compliment and I will be able to come up with some choices for you.

You are always welcome to reach me directly via a Call, or Text message.

Thanks for Looking!

Bryce

303 - 999 - 1190

-

Hi Freshman02,

Nice to receive your ping on the FAQ a short while ago.

Interior Panels or Cards as they are often called vary wildly in price based upon Color,

Perfection/Blemishes and whether or not the "Door-Cards" have Speaker Holes in them

which was a popular thing to do back in the '70's : )

Also the '73 "Door-Cards" and earlier were more intricate with a double Mylar strip that

looks like chrome -- as opposed to a single Mylar strip design on the later model cars.

So earlier "Door-Cards" in great condition can command a greater price.

Finally, some Interior Colors can only be found on earlier cars as opposed to the standard

choices for later-model, '74-'76 cars like the deep Tan color.

Please let me know the color of your Interior = Seats, Door Cards, etc. that you are

trying to match or compliment and I will be able to come up with some choices for you.

You are always welcome to reach me directly via a Call, or Text message.

Thanks for Looking!

Bryce

303 - 999 - 1190