Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Feedback


Community Reputation

3 Neutral

Profile Information

  • Interests
    Autosport, travel

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. I have a set of Scheel seats if you're interested.
  2. Looking for a clean, unbent center grille for model year 68 - 72. If you have one for sale, please get in touch with me. Thanks
  3. Price:: 250 OBO Location: : Houston Tons of unused parts for my 2002 restoration which has taken several turns during the process. Too many to list and need to clear out my storage. If you are interested PM me and we can discuss price.
  4. Need the right side rear trailing arms for 2002 tii. Location: Houston
  5. Does anyone have any other photos of it or do you know how to contact the owner?
  6. Does anyone know have any info on this car? Has anyone seen it. I'd like to get more photos and or contact the owner. https://flic.kr/p/9atjA1 Freshman02
  7. I know its many years late, but did you ever solve your a/c problem? I'm faced with that at the moment
  8. Looking for hood release mechanism for my '69 roundie. Any and all assistance would be much appreciated. Location: Houston
  9. I'd be interested in talking with anyone who has an M20 with transmission and harness for sale.
  10. Need a set of four turbo style fender flares for my '69 2002. My car was in a body shop for repairs and paint and the body man just destroyed my flares. I am need of a new set. Also if any one has a set of tii front struts, I'd be interested Thanks Freshman02
  11. Still looking for complete set of zender box flares for my 69 (roundie). Please post contact info and or pictures. Thanks
  12. Does anyone have a set of Zender box flares? If not, does anyone know where I can get a set?
  13. You sir are a beast. I can't imagine the time or skill set required to put this together. Congrats and keep up the good work
  14. My ride won't be ready for a good while, but I'd be down for a meet. Please put me on the list. Freshman02
  15. Hi there, I have a 69 roundie undergoing body work. I am in search of the hardware for holding up the trunk. I don't know what it is called but it consists of 2 sets of metal hinges with a rubber piece between each set of metal pieces. The top piece holds the trunk up while the bottom piece attaches to the rear body panels. If you can be of any help, it will be much appreciated. Thanks Freshman02
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.