• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1976 in Maryland with MM motor

LarryS

N/M N/A http://classiccars.com/listing/374589.html

From the ad:

This classic bimmer is an enthusiast dream, tight, fast, fun to drive. 155 hp, metric mechanic engine; 5 speed manual transmission, short shifter, Lowered suspension, custom Ronal LS rims, tinted windows, sunroof, alarm system, FM/AM Stereo ,CD player with Sirius Radio and remote control. Vehicle was

re-painted in 2010, (Tobe’s Re-Creations Body and Paint). This was a daily driver when I lived in Dayton, always garaged, but now that I live in Maryland, this is too nice a vehicle to be kept in storage, and I will sell to the proper buyer. Specialty Motorwerkes did all the mechanical work, Custom S Trim Shop did interior and cosmetics, have records and receipts along with a bra and car cover. Options: Air Conditioning, AM/FM/ Sirius Stereo Radio w/ remote CD Player w/ removal face, sunroof, tinted windows, alarm, custom wheels, fog and driving lights, bra and car cover. Buyer is responsible for making their own shipping and pickup arrangements. I will be happy to assist as much as possible.

72 Tii

This ad has been linked here before. I remember those pics. Probably been a coupla years or so. SkidMarc and I have been all over The County looking for this one. Alas, no luck.

"Why would I pay that much money for a 1981 BMW that looks...like a 1981 BMW?" -Charles William Jones, Jr.

1975 Polaris, Sunroof

1976 Malaga

1993 E36 Sedan

1992 Mazda Miata

1998 Volvo V70