• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

73tii shell

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Have a 73 tii shell like the title says a shell sunroof and new oem nose panel no title rear quarter skins up to window new and tail panel new. I'm in lancaster pa body is pretty good minus driver and passenger frame rails. I don't have all the stuff people want like tii struts, brakes, engine etc... Just shell. But I do have lots of regular 2002 stuff, some perf parts(schrick 292 cam, Mahle 9.5:1 piano top pistons, nice homemade console with Becker Europa 2 and din cable for iPod hookup, lots of other parts, will update with pics possibly tommorow looking for 600 for shell front nose brand new is worth that, my email is harrisonbmw@gmail.com

Guest Anonymous

Sorry for the long delay will def get pictures tommorow been very busy and yes con rods wrist pins will all be sold together

Guest Anonymous

Here's pics of various stuff in garage just to name a few off top of my head 73tii shell no title, 292 cam schrick, piano tops 9:5.1 in block still, personal steering wheel, lights, console, bumpers from 73 with Hellas on, air dam cracked plastic, front struts non tii, speedo cluster, dash, carpet, etc... Would prefer to deal with local don't have PayPal or anything like that[/img]

Guest Anonymous

Sorry nothing was working for me today trying to post 33 pics from photobucket going to have to try going through my email. Will get vin to you tommorow sat

Im interested in the 292 cam and possibly the front spoiler in the pics. Email me your phone number to

fishheadcycle@comcast dot net

Text?

Fishhead

----------------------

Motorcycle Big Brake systems

Be yourself and be free with your thoughts because those who matter don't mind and those who mind don't matter..