Sign in to follow this  
esty

wool mats

9 posts / 757 viewsLast Reply

Esty, can you make a set to match the carpet I bought from you, #5 blue, I believe? Or would black, dark grey, or some other color look better? Thanks, Stu.

what looks best is somewhat subjective...i'd personally prefer a darker solid color...gray would be great...many others might say mats that match the carpet are the cat's meow

i can make a set of mats in anything that's available...i have some cut out but not trim'd in the carpet you have in your car...maybe the carpet you have now but trim them in grey

i can't check right now but i believe that i also have a front set only in a nice darker grey and a front set of black in a nice carpet

if i can help, give me a yell

Hello Esty

Is there an available material/weave like #5 but in a dark blue or blue & black combo? Or maybe just straight black?

Thanks,

algon

i'd bet that there is a vendor that sells what you want but i don't have any materials like you want...the material i buy for mats are usually smaller pieces of materials that are end of runs, discontinued or remnants

i may have something in the color range you want but i know i have nothing in the wool, like # 5

sorry....

here are a couple i have that are in the colors

30s7oqr.jpg

2whh92s.jpg

2q16kaw.jpg

24q5umr.jpg