Sign in to follow this  
bmwextremeguy

some remains for the rusty 2002tii racecar partout need gone

8 posts / 1186 viewsLast Reply

I still have a few remaining parts left from my late 2002tii rusty race car part out. some of the items I still have are, gas tank out of a non tii model. I have rear round tail lights in good shape, a set of side grills. Various heyco bmw hand tools for the any 2002 or bmw for that matter. A aftermarket carpet kit still useable priced very cheap. I set of vintage racing recaro seats. a DFAV 40 weber carborator that has been rebuilt a few years ago. A turbo like guage setup some "2002" emblems and some vintage roundel metal logos as well. Front and rear glass I still have, along with quarter glass. and some various switches, 2 new mahle oil filters, I have 2 K&N airfilters the thick and thin versions along with 1 oval one from an old makuni set up I have now sold. I have a useable hood from midwest that is the largest or bulkest item that I have left from the part out.

you can email me at [email protected] and I can tell you if I still have it or if I can get it new? drivetrain suspension and body are all gone and sold.

SHAWN

[email protected]

the gas tank is not a leaker it is in good shape and useable it if for a regular 2002 carborated, the recaros are in very good shape structurely but the cloth material is worn and needs to be recovered if you email me at [email protected]

I can email you pictures and prices, I am located on the Ga/Fl border off 95

SHAWN