• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

e30 fuel pump wire pigtail

jmp

I've got the fuel pump from a '91 318is in my megasquirted 02 but I could never find the proper wire connector for it. I've got the connector for the fuel level gauge but the car I took that from in the junk yard had the other connector already taken.

I've got a makeshift solution that involves some crimp connectors and solder but it's not very solid and actually vibrated off recently while I was driving which was a big hassle. I would rather have the real thing.

The connection on the FP side has two parallel prongs that look similar to banana plugs. I can post a picture if necessary but I don't have one with me at the moment.

If anyone's got one, let me know. Thanks in advance!

Cheers,

Jonathan

FYI:

you can use e30 (88 and up) front fog light wiring pigtail kit (sockets+wire) they fit perfectly. Bavarian Auto has them in stock, you just need one. This is for the round sockets, use flat blade type connectors for the 3-wire socket.

Awesome, that's good to know. Just for completeness (in case someone else is looking for the same thing and stumbles upon this thread) that part number on Bavarian Autosport is:

61 13 1 378402K

Cheers,

Jonathan