Sign in to follow this  
Johnson

Parts needed `70 1602

5 posts / 608 viewsLast Reply

I need quite a few parts for my car right now, so I`ll make a list. If anyone has anything here for decent prices either locally, or willing to ship, then let me know. My email is scout5039 at yahoo.com.

-Blower motor-No longer need.

-Passenger side fender

-Hood

-Maybe core support

Sheetmetal purchase pending.

-Speedo & Tach

I would be willing to get a whole cluster with those two in it if I have to. Must work, and I would probably need the glass with them.

-Rear side window hardware

I need to take a picture of this, but I need the bolt that goes through the hardware piece at the rear of the window. Would be willing to get the whole piece if it`s cheap.

-Passenger side wiper arm

Pretty self explanatory.

That`s all for now, I`ll figure out what else I need and update the ad.

Thanks,

-Jake

Ok, so I have a line on the sheetmetal I need from Karl(a previous owner of my car). I also got my gas cap from HBChris, very happy with it. Thanks Chris!

As it has rained the past three days, I realized what I left off the list. I don`t have a passenger side wiper arm! So I need one of those.