• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Need Westcoast to Eastcoast 2002 transporter

YaadehShahin

For all the luck I've had with Autoline in the past, they weren't able to find a truck in time for my latest transport. So I contacted Gilbert, who now has his own company, Philamtransport, and he was able to find me a truck right away at a great price. The transport worked out perfect thanks to Gilbert, give him a call at: 818-826-3216 or gilbert@philamtransport.com

vince

I keep adding attchements, but it wount show

whats the trick

You must change the resolution to be under 500 KB to add attachments (click on the text "Allowed Extensions and Sizes" phrase under "Add and Attachment".

OR - upload your pics to a picture sharing site like Photobucket and paste links inside this box.

Jim Gerock

Riviera 69 2002 built 5/30/69 "Oscar"

For all the luck I've had with Autoline in the past, they weren't able to find a truck in time for my latest transport. So I contacted Gilbert, who now has his own company, Philamtransport, and he was able to find me a truck right away at a great price. The transport worked out perfect thanks to Gilbert, give him a call at: 818-826-3216 or gilbert@philamtransport.com

vince

Gilbert changed companies? Hah, that guy is hard to keep contained.

Bring a Welder

1974 2002, 1965 Datsun L320 truck, 1981 Yamaha XS400, 1983 Yamaha RX50, 1992 Miata Miata drivetrain waiting on a Locost frame, 1999 Toyota Land Cruiser