PAPAGALLO

WHERE IS ESTY?

6 posts / 1000 viewsLast Reply

HELLO

I NEED A NEW CARPET SET FOR MY 02.WOULD LIKE A SET FROM ESTY BUT CANNOT GET A HOLD OF HER.CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME HER EMAIL OR PHONE OR ANY OTHER WAY OF CONTACT? VERY MUCH APPRECIATED.THANK YOU.

Post in the "for sale" section but don't put location,price or pics. She will respond instantly...

Post in the "for sale" section but don't put location,price or pics. She will respond instantly...

Towards the bottom of each page of the forum is a "Memberlist" button - you can look up the member's names & see their profiles/info there.

In the top-right corner of each forum page is the "Site Search" button - put "esty" in the space and you will find posts to/from/about esty and get her info that way.

Easy!

memberlist does not work when i try it. has not worked for 6+ months.

just do forum search for username esty. pull profile from any post.

and drop the caps.

or yes, put a forsale ad in that section with no phone number, location, email, pics or price. that will draw her out. it would sucker me in too, but....

it's hard to get one past you guys...

click the email button next to my name....& i'll get back to you...right now, i'm heading to the stable to get some zzzz's