• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PRICE DROP: 1974 M2 Tii for sale 15k FIRM: PRICE DROP AGAIN.

redphu72

What is left to do on this project? It is hard to tell by the pictures what 2% is left to do, (paint, bumpers, carpet, lights). Is that paint Verona, or a custom mix? What price are you looking to get out of the car in its current state?

Thanks,

Mark92131

It all depends but you can drive the car as is. To get it complete you would need the trim and door cards if you don't mind the color, you can throw on a coat of clear but PAINT is the major item on the "To Do List". Interior is complete w/ no holes or cracks in the dash, rear seats or door panels. Theres a small burn hole in one of the seats. And the roof liner could use a cleaning. All lights work and signals work. Bumpers are installed. I'm looking to get 22K OBO as I have at least 25K-26k into it easy. Waiting for drive shaft to be installed and I'll take pics.

• 2 weeks later...

Update: Sorry for the crappy photo and video. Please see link below for a photo narrative of all the effort and $$$$ that went into the restoration; be sure to view ALL the sub albums.

http://s467.beta.photobucket.com/user/redphu/library/1974%20M2%20Tii

I will get better videos and pics of the car as it sits; again there's new carpeting, euro lights, and front/rear shorty bumpers:

http://s467.beta.photobucket.com/user/redphu/library/2nd%20set%202002