• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FS: Side-Draft Carburetors 40mm Mikunis, FPR, Linkage

RallyBasher

The items for sale are a pair of Mikuni side draft carburetors with everything needed for install except for a fuel pump. Included are the carbs, fuel pressure regulator, fuel lines, all linkage and custom throttle cable assembly. When removed the car ran great with this exact setup. Everything $400. Please PM or email me with any questions.

Sidedrafts.jpg

IMG00392-20111109-0747.jpg

IMG00391-20111109-0747.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Sold!

thank god!!!!

it was a heroic effort on my part, NOT to buy those....

i've got way more than that in my set of 44 phh's. finding OEM linkage and airhorns is COSTLY....

Former owner of 2570440 & 2760440
Current owner of 6 non-op 02's

& 1 special alfa

Jerry,

Looking for some airhorns for my 44PHH's that are not made from unobtanium. Todd Walrich, Wolf Creek Racing, informs me they have been NLA for a couple of years. have you found a source or have you had these for some time?

Thanks

Earl

74 02Lux

15 M235i

72 Volvo 1800ES

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." -- George Orwell