• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Vintage Bell racing helmet

Jim_75Sahara

Mid-1980's vintage? The printing on the box is dated 1979... It is a black Bell Magnum Limited helmet, for a 7 & 3/4 sized head. (Denkers have big noggins!) I know that helmet standards have changed over the years, but I wondered if it would be of interest to any of you. It's just sitting in my garage. Price?? -- - - - It may have no value at all. :)

If you are interested, email me and I can send you pictures. Thx.

'75 Sahara 2002 Dieter (sold)

'14 Blazing Red Metallic Mini Cooper

'73 Sahara 2002 Franz

might be nice on a shelf display for someone! unfortunately it is too old to be allowed at any auto-x or track event. snell2010 or at least 2005 required nowadays. i have a perfect, barely used white bell dated 1995 sitting on one of my shelves.....was wife's.

old helmets are good for one thing though...letting nieces and nephews put them on and make vroom vroom noises in your car for photo ops!! they love it...

2xM3

Old helmets are also good for kids' school projects. My son recently did a report/project about John Glenn and I lent him my old Bell helmet to help him get into character. It was fun to see him wearing the helmet and standing by the big box he had painted to look like a Mercury rocket.

Karl

Listen. Think. Share. Act. Repeat.