• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hello new owner here.

redphu72

Hi everyone, it's official, I'm an 02 owner. After months of lurking and pestering the good folks on this forum and running every which way, chasing down all kinds of leads, I finally bought my very first 02 today. It's 90 percent complete resto-mod needs carpet and paint. Livy did an amazing job restoring it and passed it on to yours truly to finish. I can't wait to post some pics once its done. Presently Jason Rose, aka Jbird of Heritage Motorsports has my baby and she should be arriving here in two weeks. I'll keep you guys, for anyone ' interested of course, posted of my progress. What an exhaust and exciting two days of traveling.

post-21265-13667657471778_thumb.jpg

post-21265-13667657472958_thumb.jpg

Nice buy! Enjoy!

I also just bought an 02. Just waiting for it to come back from the shop as well. Although mine won't look as nice as your for a while!

Shenton

1909 Marion Bobcat

1956 Austin Healey 100-4 BN2

1970 BMW 2002 - 1674197 Parts Car

1973 BMW 2002 - 2585341 Driver

1993 Shannon RP- 93 SCCA Sports 2000

2006 31' Cape Horn (KielBASSea)

congrats...omg

now we'll have to gear up for another 100 questions!!!!!!...lol

LOL, Let's just hope he doesn't start a new tread every time about the same questions. Congrats Khai![/quote

exactly......

LMAO. Ok I deserved that, I'm very OCD at times. Again thanks to everyone for making this purchase happen.

Nice buy! Enjoy!

I also just bought an 02. Just waiting for it to come back from the shop as well. Although mine won't look as nice as your for a while!

Congrats man. Hope you've enjoyed the ride a thus far. The real fun is the restoring and upgrading.