• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Euro parts car on Vancouver Island

pzaver

I have a 1972 2002 Euro model parts car, complete (but not running) available on the east side of Vancouver Island. I had originally bought it on eBay to supply bits for my 72 project but discovered it too costly to ship a non-runner across country. So, I need to unload it immediately. The car is complete with Euro lights/bumpers and metric dashboard (no tach). The body is a bit of an unknown. There is likely a fair bit of rust (I've never seen the car in person before--I bought it sight unseen), The interior is all there, in fair condition (the door cards are unmolested). I will post pics as soon as I get back home. Email or post here for more info. Open to offers, hate to see these Euro parts go to waste! Thanks.

post-19714-13667650851172_thumb.jpg

post-19714-13667650852129_thumb.jpg

There is a title. What do you think a fair price is? A little rust in the rockers but not too bad. Originally sahara with a bad Inka respray. Imported from Switzerland by the previous owner hence the euro spec. Non runner (needs a battery and carb rebuild) comes with a brand new carb rebuild kit. Thoughts?

1966 2000ti Chamonix - old racer, new project

1967 1600 Bristol - stock as a rock

1976 2002 Pastellblau - Alpina tribute

Parts For Sale - The Paddock

Please email me at donald.maroney AT gmail.com

Curious what you paid for it, I might be interested. I live in Seattle, just need to research how complex it will be to get the car across the border. Love me some NAFTA. Thanks

1976 2002 - sold off to a new home

1971 2002 project. Follow Me!- http://www.bmw2002faq.com/component/option,com_forum/Itemid,50/page,viewtopic/t,362574/

it's not done right til I've done it twice

Sorry, I meant to say $750.

Scott,

If you end up buying the car and choose to part it out, email me. There are a few parts I'm interested in and I can't swing the whole car. Thanks!

1976 2002 - sold off to a new home

1971 2002 project. Follow Me!- http://www.bmw2002faq.com/component/option,com_forum/Itemid,50/page,viewtopic/t,362574/

it's not done right til I've done it twice