• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recaro LX Cloth Seats For Sale

kpolito99

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Where are you located in Orlando? I grew up in Maitland and just dragged the seats over to Tampa about 1 month ago while cleaning out my father's attic.

My father purchased these from a buddy of mine who used them for a few years and then re-installed his stock seats when he sold his bimmer.

These were installed in a Toyota pickup and when my father sold his truck these went in his attic where they have sat for a while. While looking for something I stumbled upon them not long ago and offered to sell them for him.

If you get serious about purchasing the seats let me know and I can bring them back to Orlando on my next visit to my father's place.

I have a set of these in a well loved black cloth (I have a tan car). I would love em but dont have $ for em right now. I have a few parts to trade but I dont think I could afford em :/ I'll let someone else pick em up.

well the interior on my car is black, if i am able to buy these ones i would possibly be interested in trading for your black set.

My Black ones need new centers. I would be up for a trade of some sort if you like. Tan would look great in my car!

Also it;s 40 bucks to ship recaros on greyhound.

-Nathan
'76 2002 in Malaga (110k Original, 2nd Owner, sat for 20 years and now a toy)
'86 Chevy K20 (6.2 Turbo Diesel build) & '46 Chevy 2 Ton Dump Truck
'74 Suzuki TS185, '68 BSA A65 Lightning (garage find), '74 BMW R90S US Spec #2

I have a set of these in a well loved black cloth (I have a tan car). I would love em but dont have $ for em right now. I have a few parts to trade but I dont think I could afford em :/ I'll let someone else pick em up.

well the interior on my car is black, if i am able to buy these ones i would possibly be interested in trading for your black set.

My Black ones need new centers. I would be up for a trade of some sort if you like. Tan would look great in my car!

Also it;s 40 bucks to ship recaros on greyhound.

Thanks for reminding me about Greyhound. I used to use the bus all the time for shipping big stuff and completely forgot because numerous buyers did not live near a terminal and were not interested in doing a pickup.

Why don't you to work this out and swap center sections or something. A black and tan combination might look really cool in your respective cars.

Thanks again for all the interest.

I shipped a nose clip via the bus not long ago. It's a great way to go! I'll talk to him on it. (Parker drop me an email.)

-Nathan

Yes, Greyhound will work. I have shipped front bumper, rear bumper and side skirts from an e46 3-series all the way across the country.

Greyhound can basically handle a container the size of a refridgerator 30"x30"x80" in the cargo hold.

I simply forgot because I had not used GH in a while.

Let me know when someone is ready to purchase and I will find boxes to crate these bad boys up!

-later

• 3 weeks later...

Just providing an update with respect to shipping. I have procured containers and weighed the seats.

I have requested a few estimates and according to Greyhound shipping these seats to PA and MN will be almost $75 each.

Unless you plan to pick up it looks as though shipping for both seats will be close to $150.

Thanks -

Wow shipping has gone WAY up! I payed 40 bucks last time I shipped seats... GLWS man!

-Nathan