• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Scheel "Low Stance" seat adapters

eurotrash

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 1 month later...

Alright guys.. After much gnashing of teeth, I have samples from a new supplier coming very soon. Under one roof this time, rather than three.. Welded centers, welded studs for the 2002 sliders, black baked enamel.

Just like this, but supposedly with welded attaching points rather than button head screws, as I had originally designed.

5771bcf7.jpg[/b]

I just wanted to let you all know. Hopefully I will have one in my hands by weeks end!

For you coupe kings, I can also now adapt the drawings as necessary for a larger span, and/or left to right centering as needed. I just need someone with a seat out to converse with, to get some measurements.

Regards,

Jason

2002 newbie, and dead serious about it.
(O=o00o=O)
Smart Audio Products for your 2002

Excellent. I'm really only thinking about postage, I'm guessing the bottomless design would be 1/3 of the weight. I forget, what are they made from, 1/16 s/s?

Its a dilemma because my seats are new in the sense that they have just been reupholstered and i would like to keep them that way. Decisions.

1972 RHD Auto - Sold

1973 RHD Verona - Project

1974 RHD chamonix - Towed