• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Interesting stuff/parts for sale

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

1)Set of 4 early factory 13x5 optional bottlecap alloys, one needs slight repair, all need refinished to be perfect- $600.00/obo

2)140 MPH factory Speedometer, used, cool. If you think your car is fast, you need this :-) Replace that lowly 120 MPH one- $200/obo

3)Brand new late complete gauge cluster, all gauges are new. Great for ground-up resto-$150/obo

4)tii manifold, used- $80/obo

5)Brand new Behr A/C console faceplate, uncut for radio- $100/obo

6)Original BMW Factory Kugelfischer Repair and Maintenance Manual, rare, expensive. $Best Offer.

7)Perfect lower steering column pad, used- $Best Offer

8)May be some other small misc. laying around.

A lifelong dream business opportunity could be coming true, and need to lighten the load. Offering here before ebay. Not a fire sale, but need to move the stuff. Looking for best offers, my own little private auction. Email me for photos, I have a digicam. I travel a lot for work, but will be in touch the best I can. I'm in San Diego. Bonus buys for locals so's I don't have to mess with shipping.

• 22 years later...