• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1973 BMW tii

jburns21

Up for sale is my 1973 BMW tii. The car is a tii, but has the regular 76 ti engine. The car has had body work done and has been painted. it is my daily driver and runs good. It has a 32/36 weber carb, recaro seats, Nardi Steering wheel, 4 speed tranny, and all side panels(black in good condition). The car is being sold as is. The only thing that would not come with car are wheels and strut brace. The car will come with a set of 15 RA's with 90% tread on the tires instead. If interested please shoot email to Jburns21@student.scad.edu. Thanks JBurns

Asking 2550 obo-open to deals

post-17178-13667647988852_thumb.jpg

post-17178-13667647989475_thumb.jpg

post-17178-1366764799002_thumb.jpg

post-17178-13667647990689_thumb.jpg

post-17178-13667647991263_thumb.jpg

my question was....after i paid you, waited, never heard from you, had to wait forever for paypal and you still did not contact me...what did you do with the bumper i paid you for...and you flaked out on...and no you did not refund the $'s...your check bounced, which you should know

we had a deal, i upheld my end of that deal...your word is no good....? i mean, you didn't even have the balls to say "hey esty"

where's the bumper...that was my question

Sir, your money was def. returned of 125 dollars...do you think im going to try to stiff u for 125...I'm sorry but I pay 6x amount a quarter just to go to school. Man, paypal gave u your money and now your trying to put me on blast as if I stole your money...and I have the bumper because I paid your money back sir....So, you what we are going to do to handle this email me....and Ill be waiting...Jburns21@student.scad.edu..As soon as u do..I will give u a call. do this know. because that aint right..JBurns.

I have the bumper because I paid your money back sir....

fwiw...that would be maam, sir...and you're a worthless piece of crap...

why would you take my money make me do the paypal song and dance for a refund, wait while you make a worthless check good...according to paypal, you did not pay but they had to finally fork up the dollars under their buyer protection

you ignore all of my emails because you decided you want to keep the damn bumper...you should have emailed me, explaining you're dizzy and no credible then made a paypal refund instead of using my money for 60+ days....if you'd have ask'd i would have given you $125 if i'd known you were that desperate

karma will get your punk ass....and others here should be careful doing business with you...you can't be trusted to do the right thing....

ok, lets calm down with the name calling. I am his older brother, and his negligence on his part was bad. He actually sent the bumper off but wrote the wrong address and it got sent back. Paypal did take the money out his account, because I had to give him money for the negative balance twice. So under the buyer protection, paypal did take money back from Jason to pay you back. One thing I am not going to let happen is have you or anyone else throw shit on his name. It was a deal gone bad, he paid the price and you also got your money back. Ask IBjettin how is transaction was with Jason. Let keep this thread on topic.

ok, lets calm down with the name calling. I am his older brother, and his negligence on his part was bad. He actually sent the bumper off but wrote the wrong address and it got sent back. Paypal did take the money out his account, because I had to give him money for the negative balance twice. So under the buyer protection, paypal did take money back from Jason to pay you back. One thing I am not going to let happen is have you or anyone else throw shit on his name. It was a deal gone bad, he paid the price and you also got your money back. Ask IBjettin how is transaction was with Jason. Let keep this thread on topic.

fine and dandy but if he's big enough to come online, sell a part and take someone's money...he should be big enough to at least respond to their emails letting them know what happened...if you were involved then as you are now, you could have emailed me letting me know what happened and how it was being resolved

he's your brother not mine...sorry but i have no love or forgiveness for what he did and if you're offended, i'm sorry but you'll get over it soon...

I do not get into his daily doings. Did not know he sold the bumper to you. I am not his assistant, as I run my own company. Did you get your money back? So move on. Done deal. . Do not do any dealing with him anymore. I do not have to get over nothing. Likewise for you "Get over it"

Just tired of seeing forum posts with this name calling. I know there is someone out there that feel the same way about you that you feel about Jason.

End of discussion