• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

garage clean-up, ST springs, shocks, 5-speed, more! pics

jakeb

Cleaning up the garage and basement a little today and have some things that need to be sold. If you see the item in the picture but there is no price just let me know. mostly 02 some e30/e34/e36

email at jake AT theguestroom DOT net or the link above.

5 speed swap, trans, driveshaft, shortened shifter carrier, missing the shifter rod...if I find it it will be inlcuded. $400obo +shipping from 48706

DSC_0034.JPG

DSC_0035.JPG

DSC_0036.JPG

Box of rear brake parts...drums, pads, hardware, backing plates from an 02, $20 +ship

DSC_0037.JPG

02 alternator, looks almost new, this does not have a internal regulator, $30 +ship

DSC_0039.JPG

m10 for parts....if you want anything off it let me know before it goes for scrap. Ran before being pulled but smoked pretty bad.

DSC_0040.JPG

1 sets of my brackets to mount vw rear discs. $60/set shipped in the lower 48 1 set sold

also have 1 5 speed mount brackets, $45 shipped in the lower 48[br]1 sold[/b]

summer/winter box - offer

DSC_0042.JPG

e21 alum radiator - $40 +ship

e30 m42 K&N filter - $10 +ship

02 fuel level sender - offer

NEW e30 m42 throttle cable - $20shipped

DSC_0043.JPG

stahl header, it has been repaired on #3 at the flange - $75+ship

e30 CABS with poly bushings - sold

The plates below the header are to remove a m10 cam, it depressed all the valves at once. I have never used this..it is homemade and came with a bunch of parts I bought, it was bolted to a head so it will work. $30shipped - pending

DSC_0044.JPG

KYB rear 02 shocks, nothing fancy, they are used, no idea how many miles. $30/pair +ship

DSC_0048.JPG

02 speedos - $15ea

DSC_0050.JPG

I also have a set of e21 steel wheels, w chrome rings and center caps with 205/60/13 tires. Make an offer...will ship with tires if you pay.

Also a set of e30 stock basket weaves that I might sell if someone is interested. This set has tires but they are very worn. I think I have the center caps too. I would need $250 for the set

Again if there is anything that you see but I didn't list a price just let me know.

thanks! email at the above link or to jake AT the guestroom DOT net

1985 e28 w/LS1/t56 and a bit more...

1970 2002 w/ m42 swap

-Contact me for m42 mounts or e28 ls1 mounts-

www.classicdaily.net

updated original post for what is sold.... please email rather than post here. It is hard to keep track of things

1985 e28 w/LS1/t56 and a bit more...

1970 2002 w/ m42 swap

-Contact me for m42 mounts or e28 ls1 mounts-

www.classicdaily.net