• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

13x6.5 Epsilons (nt) (nt)

bluebmw

What is the offset? How wide are the lips? How many bolts per wheel? Will they look good on a blue car? What is the width in mm? Will thet fit over my big brakes? How much do they weight (in grams)?will you trade them for anything? I will trade the following with cash on top from you:

Bottle caps or turbines

Stock solex carb (super rare)

Set of big bumpers

Used flat top pistons.

4speed tranny- low mileage around 225k

Long nose diff(uber rare)- needs minor rebuild

Let me know. Thanks

69 2002

1983 320is black

1983 320is white

1976 2002 green

01 325xit

Small white Toyota pickup

Ural 650 with sidecar

Past cars:

320is x5

320i x 3

2002 round x 3

2002 square x 6

Square Tii

Round Tii

318i

Honda metro

Guest Anonymous
What is the offset? How wide are the lips? How many bolts per wheel? Will they look good on a blue car? What is the width in mm? Will thet fit over my big brakes? How much do they weight (in grams)?will you trade them for anything? I will trade the following with cash on top from you:

Bottle caps or turbines

Stock solex carb (super rare)

Set of big bumpers

Used flat top pistons.

4speed tranny- low mileage around 225k

Long nose diff(uber rare)- needs minor rebuild

Let me know. Thanks

Doug,

I'm not really interested in any of the parts you listed. I don't want to add cash on top for anything.

I'm not sure of the offset. The wheels are pretty light and would look great on your car. I'm not sure if they would fit over the bbk.

I think he was pulling your leg...

Guest Anonymous

so i definitely paid 300 for a car, then sold these wheels to you off of that car (82 e21) for 300, and you used some brake cleaner on the lip and think that makes them worth 2K? those wheels are even curbed! lol get a realistic price man!