• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looks like the crackpipe made its way to Denver

KrautByTrade

The same is going on here in the Portland area. Lately many 02 owners have been posting on CL some real POS cars for big money. I guess they believe their sitting on gold. Recently a buddy and I went out to view an Atlantik 02 and not one panel on the car was worth a crap. The only thing it had going for it was it had Bilstein sports and Eibach springs. Oh BTW it's firewall was bent from a front ender. The owner wanted 2000.00 for it. We walked away. Nothing but a parts car, and not many of those either. AG

The crack pipe has its reach everywhere. As most people who frequent this forum, they know I scour Craigslist on a routine basis. I've seen prices on 02's start going upwards in the last year. There are no more cheap 02's unless it's a total basket case then it's good only as a parts car. If you find a decent car at a good price on CL, don't hesitate or else it will be gone. To show you the reach of the crack pipe, here's a classic example of a seller who was hitting the pipe a few too many times before they posted this ad.

http://greenville.craigslist.org/cto/2499003373.html

That's not a misprint, that's 28K, WTF is that on the trunk lid?

G-Man

74 tii (many mods)
91 318i M42

07 4Runner

The crack pipe has its reach everywhere. As most people who frequent this forum, they know I scour Craigslist on a routine basis. I've seen prices on 02's start going upwards in the last year. There are no more cheap 02's unless it's a total basket case then it's good only as a parts car. If you find a decent car at a good price on CL, don't hesitate or else it will be gone. To show you the reach of the crack pipe, here's a classic example of a seller who was hitting the pipe a few too many times before they posted this ad.

G-Man

Sweet jesus on a pogo–stick!

I think the thing on the trunk is a spare leaf out of a dining room table...hell, it could possibly even be Ethan Allen!

Ask $28K, but whatever you do, don't fix the window crank issue...

Polaris '71 2002tii Touring

DS '88 M3

Agave '73 2002

e46 Touring

Titanium 05 X3 Si

touringtiiweb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Anonymous

G-Man

CRACK PIPE BURNS K

Sweet jesus on a pogo–stick!

I think the thing on the trunk is a spare leaf out of a dining room table...hell, it could possibly even be Ethan Allen!

Ask $28K, but whatever you do, don't fix the window crank issue...