• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

320is LSD Advice

OK so I have to get a new diff and I'm going to upgrade to a 320is LSD. I am thinking about buying a rebuilt one from Dave at Aardvarc. It slightly concerns me that he only has a 90 day warranty on them. I was wondering if anyone had bought one from him and what was the quality of the rebuild.

Guest Anonymous

I bought one from Dave several years ago and have had absolutely no problems, like everything else I have gotten from him: Recaro's, 5-speed, etc.

Roger

'72 Malaga

RBenson685@aol.com

Guest Anonymous

Dave's stuff is great. I got a limited slip from him years and years ago and it is still going strong. I recommend the spacers and keep your 2002 axles. The final drive ratios with an over drive 5 speed are perfect with the limited slip ratio in the system.

He also has a guy who rebuilds his Recaros to better than new and if he still has the REAL German vinyl they are truly amazing!

Have fun

They have been in business for quite a while , why would they jeppodise that for 1 diff , And Your Answer IS ????....Answered your own question didnt you .

72/2002 Inca

72tii/2002 "Apple"

70/2002 "Five "

73/2002 "Freeda"

2007 Lotus 7 Replica

2011 Ford xr6 Ute

85 E30 325

70 1600-2 "Orange"

I bought one from him year ago. Absolutely no issues. It works fine. Still going strong. It really seems to compliment the 5 spd trans and the aluminum flywheel quite nicely.

I picked it up personally and found room in my trunk when I drove from San Antonio, TX to Pasadena CA for Bimmerfest 2010.

1976 2002 (Grey Ghost)

2002 X5 3.0i Newly Added

2001 Z3 Roadster 2.5i

1976 Malaga 2002 (totaled by city bus)

1985 535i (totaled. Hit from behind)

1981 320i (trade-in. AC issues)

LIFE IS SHORT, TIME TO DRIVE.

I had the guys at Metrix Motorsports, aka precision gearing, aka the LSD's on ebay do my Diff.

If you see their shop, it's piles and piles of BMW diffs. Dave is a great guy and does lots of cool stuff. These guys only do BMW diffs and have a 5yr warranty. I choose them because they know that diff inside and out, blind.

1968 BMW 1600 US VIN 1560713

manufactured on October 2nd, 1967

http://mybmw1600-2.blogspot.com/