• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1976 Part out. What do you want?

pyite20v

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,

i am interested in the quarter panels in front

of the tires past the door frame. from four inches

above th lower trim to the bottom of the rocker.

you would have to cut them out with a torch or

a sawsall. i cut cars all the time and even for

a person that does not do this it should take

and hour. $100 for both sides. please let me know.

thanks

stone

stone racing co

phila pa 19123

Is there time to get in on this before Sat.? E-mail sent.

Edd in Sacramento

The BMW 1600 US VIN 1570998 was manufactured on March 9th, 1970 and delivered on March 16th, 1970 to the BMW importer Hoffman Motors Corp. in New York City. The original colour was Riviera, paint code 036.

Hey guys,

Sorry if I didnt get back to you. It ended up raining for the past few days so I couldnt get to anything on the car. Tomorrow I am going to take specific pics of the parts you are asking about and get to you.

Let me know what else you need.

Scott

76 Jade Green w/ E21 2.0 - DCOE Weber 40s, 304, 5spd, Stahl>Ansa, Wilwoods, H+R and Bilsteins, and some other fun bits.

p179457832-2.jpg

Currently stripping this thing down before I kick it to the salvage yard. Let me know what parts you are looking for. Im willing to ship or bring parts to the swap and show.

This car was my first 2002, and two weeks after I got it I got rear-ended by an uninsured motorist and the car was toast. The passenger rear side was pushed in, and due to some rust in the floorboards and the fact it wasnt originally white made it not worth to fix. Insurance wouldnt cover me for the uninsured driver, so now I am just trying to get some of my cost back out of it.

It will help if you tell me what the part is worth it to you, and then I can see if its worth it for me to take off. For example Im not going to take the transmission out for $50, but I will sell a little plastic piece you need for $1.

Also i you are in the bay area and want to come take the piece off yourself you can have it for free.

Suspension is gone, most everything else is there. Just let me know. My goal is to be done with it this week, and then never have to look at it in my driveway again.

email scottg101 at gmail

GOPR3845.JPG

GOPR3846.JPG

GOPR3847.JPG

GOPR3849.JPG

GOPR3850.JPG

GOPR3852.JPG

Email sent on motor and some misc glass n shite...

AC

(==\___| SQARY02|___/==)

1975 Millie the Falcon (Originally Polaris, currently Primer-Grey/Spa-Blue)

1975 Eamon the Golden Nugget (Originally Golf, currently several other yellows, someday Dakar)

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Anonymous

I am looking for a hubcap and beauty ring for a 1974 Bavaria. From the photos, the hubcaps look very similar. Are they?

• 1 month later...