• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Clubs, organizations in theChicago area???

Hello,

Are there any clubs, organizations for 2002 owners/addicts, or even Vintage BMW in general, in the Chicago area? or how about the Midwest? I do belong to the Windy City chapter of the BMWCCA, but the focus is more on motor-cross, driving schools etc.. They do hold a Vintage event in the fall, but that's about it. If anyone knows of any groups with more of a 2002 slant in this area

please advise.

Thanks

'70 2002 Sahara

I don't know of any sub groups for the vintage guys, but we do find things to do together, I would like to see a facebook page or something we could post on and send notification for gatherings. May 24 is a German car night near Milwaukee that a bunch of us caravaned to last year, I plan on doing it again. I keep watching the FAQ for info, it's the best we have for now.

I hope to see you at one of the GTGs.

Sawzall!! Geez Dave, I was thinking some box wrenches and my impact will do the trick. :-)

You're a big guy, I figured you could lay under the car and hold the thing up until it is unbolted and then you could just lower it down onto your chest and roll out from under the car. Easy Peasy!

Maybe we could convince Martin to get his hands dirty on another NK??

Beers are on me!

Sawzall!! Geez Dave, I was thinking some box wrenches and my impact will do the trick. :-)

You're a big guy, I figured you could lay under the car and hold the thing up until it is unbolted and then you could just lower it down onto your chest and roll out from under the car. Easy Peasy!

Maybe we could convince Martin to get his hands dirty on another NK??

Beers are on me!

Martin, dirty?