• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Where can i get?

Dirka

i dunno what is called but the little bottle with brown fluid and has 3 or 4 hoses enter/exit from the bottle. Locates on the right side of engine bay

newbie yee!

what is it called and where can i get a new one?

Damian

76 2002

Dirka Dirka..

Not to sure what you've got. I have a '75 and a '76 and neither have a little bottle on the right (passenger) side of the engine compartment. If you could possibly be refering to the driver's side (left) of the engine compartment then it's probably the brake fluid reservoir. If your car is a manual then there should be three hoses coming out of it. Cap will have two wires going to it.

If this is what you refering to then 1) the fluid should be clear. If it's brown or brownish you need to flush your brake fluid SOON, and 2) you can get a new reservoir (bottle) from Blunt on this board [steve@BluntTech.com], or place a Want To Buy (WTB) on the Parts Wanted page on this site and maybe find a good used one.

Bob Napier