• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

would the wheels fit?

biker50610

guy not to far off has up for sell a set of panasports c8 13x8.5 3 peice wheels with a 5 inch backspacie. i will be running groupe 2 flares and will be doing the tii 320 brake upgrade. first says they are a 13et then 11, and the hub bore is a 66mm. so first thing is will they fit the hub, and how much of a poke would there be, and then if i go with spacer how much should i go to get them to fill up the flare? i am not a wheel guy and can never understand the fit of this or that when it comes to stuff like this. thanks

guy not to far off has up for sell a set of panasports c8 13x8.5 3 peice wheels with a 5 inch backspacie. i will be running groupe 2 flares and will be doing the tii 320 brake upgrade. first says they are a 13et then 11, and the hub bore is a 66mm. so first thing is will they fit the hub, and how much of a poke would there be, and then if i go with spacer how much should i go to get them to fill up the flare? i am not a wheel guy and can never understand the fit of this or that when it comes to stuff like this. thanks

1. you'll need an adapter to get it to 57.1mm bore

2. I've had difficulty clearing a coilover strut with about 5" backspace on a set of wheels so it may be touch and go for you...

3. You'll probably need longer studs/lugs

4. I can't recall what group 2 flares look like but they'll want to be big motherf'ers

5. As previously mentioned, brake clearance might be an issue but the wheels are low offset so again, touch and go

6780296635_13fa58faa3_b.jpg

72tii - Whitey

74 - Blacky

1. you'll need an adapter to get it to 57.1mm bore

2. I've had difficulty clearing a coilover strut with about 5" backspace on a set of wheels so it may be touch and go for you...

3. You'll probably need longer studs/lugs

4. I can't recall what group 2 flares look like but they'll want to be big motherf'ers

5. As previously mentioned, brake clearance might be an issue but the wheels are low offset so again, touch and go

i can always just run the tii brake set up by its self. the gp2 look like these which add 4inch of flare to the side of the car. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v668/Lee_Vuong/2002%20racecars/Brno-1977-06-05-039.jpg

My opinion: The backspace is good for a 2002. Worse case, you may need to use small spacers, along with longer studs. Flares will allow for the fatter tires you'll be using, right. If you are using rather short coil-overs (like 8" in length), then they should reside high enough to not cause a problem.