• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What to do when you see 02s unused on someones driveway?

RayC911

i work out of the court house down the street and I saw this apartment building last year. i was going to do some door knocking too but I psyched my self out of it. let me know what you find out.

68' 2002, GRANADA RED

88' 325es, RED (previous car)

77' 320i, SIERRA BEIGE (previous car)

www.68roundie.blogspot.com

i work out of the court house down the street and I saw this apartment building last year. i was going to do some door knocking too but I psyched my self out of it. let me know what you find out.

yea, so you know where it is. It's under the apts with the retail fronts. Not even sure where to start...

Ray

73 Chamonix-S14 powered

Elefant Supply Apparel & more O=00=O

faq sig

Around here - just get out of your vehicle, walk up to the front door, knock and hope for the best when someone opens the door. If there are 2002's present, then you shouldn't have any problems - just be friendly.

In this particular instance, Marshall Lytle and I had just checked out an E36 320 4-door (FREEBIE) and I spotted a squarish-looking car under a cover. Phil Zubaly's early '02 with tii engine was revealed.

IMG_3703.jpg

IMG_3705.jpg

Jim Gerock

Riviera 69 2002 built 5/30/69 "Oscar"

Hey Ray, I'm in Downtown LA let me know where it's at and if you don't want to, I'll go and knock on doors :-)

Same!!

X3!! I live a few blocks from Staples Center. I would love to check these cars out!!

David G.
1989 Volvo 240 Wagon "Da Brick" Daily driver
1992 Nissan Sentra SE-R "Hitomi" Sleeping. Waiting for NEO VVL!!
1976 BMW 2002 "Diana" The never ending project!!!

OK, so I went by the other day to check the 02s out. I knocked on a few doors with no luck so I'm going back after hours this week. The interior all looked pretty trashed and brittle. The one Inka or Colorado with the "M" badge had euro turns and chrome bumpers. But I'm thinking it does not have an S14. Exhaust looked too tucked underneath and I no sign of air cone or filter that I can see but I could be wrong. Give me another week, then I'm share the spot if anyone else wanna try. BTW, the white car at the end is a 240Z, not an RX7 if anyone was wondering.

Ray

73 Chamonix-S14 powered

Elefant Supply Apparel & more O=00=O

faq sig