• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What is it worth? 2005 330i ZHP

bluebmw

I was shopping for one of those for a while. I saw them go between 10 and 13k. The problem is you can get a decent e46 m3 (2003+) for $15-$20k. The m3 makes the ZHP 330i not worth as much. If you search craigslist in california or autotrader, you are bound to find a few ZHP's. They aren't common, but aren't extremely rare.

1968 BMW 1600 US VIN 1560713

manufactured on October 2nd, 1967

http://mybmw1600-2.blogspot.com/

I almost bought a black on black ZHP with less than 20k miles in Oregon. It had several Dinan parts and ended up going for 13k. I've also seen a grey and a white with 50k miles or so go for 11k and 12k.

the hell are you guys finding these cars? If I could find a 50k ZHP for 11k i'd snatch it up as quick as possible.

my name's Nick

sign up at www.e46fanatics.com and people will be able to give you realistic prices.

I have three friends with black on black ZHP's. All three have alcantara on leather seats rather than full leather, two have 6 speeds, and only one has navigation.

Not super rare, but it's not like ZHP's are common.

my name's Nick

Mike Miller (tech writer for the Roundel) has an E46 FAQ, which if you don't have, you should email him and request. He also has an excellent BMW buyer's guide FAQ which should help with your search. From your brief description and no pix, I would think a $17,000 -- $20,000 range depending on whether it received Old School Maintenance (vs. dealer schedule) and whether everything else checks out. As suggested above, E46fanatics.com is the correct market place to search out. I would also do a pre-purchase inspection at a reputable shop for the rear-subframe issue and any other problems. Here is a current listing on E46fanatics for comparison (obviously much higher mileage):

direct link -- http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=800707&highlight=black+zhp+2005

TEXT:

Hey Folks..

Sadly selling my 2005 330i zhp. Nothing is wrong with it, just need a 4x4 for the snow trips I will be taking this winter, and need the room for boards and gear, etc. Also playing in a band.. and there is no way I can fit my new bass rig in there.

I picked this up from the Dealership I worked for, Long Beach BMW, in August 2009. It was a trade in. Car has only been serviced at a dealership, and I just took it in for service last month.

When I purchased the car, I haggled the used car manager to give it all new brakes, and 2 new tires. Also had him touch up the rear bumper, and fixed all the curbing on the wheels. I still have friends at the dealership, so I can get any records on the car you would like. I know there was one owner before me.

During service last month at Long Beach BMW, I had new belts installed, and the fuel injection service done. Its due for full inspection in 3k. in the over 16 months I have owned it, I have put 12k miles on it.

Car has just over 76k miles on it. Runs great, with tons of power.

Leather is clean with no tears.

Best part is, its ALL STOCK. Im a purist, and didnt add anything to the car, as I feel the car is amazing as it is. So for all you modders out there.. this is a perfect canvas for you.

Specs:

330i zhp Performance pack

Black on black leather (leather was extra)

Zenon headlights (was an extra option)

6spd Manual

Silver Honeycomb dash

CD in dash

Rain Sensing Wipers (extra)

Harman Kardon stereo

76k Miles

Cons:

Paint has a few scratches due to normal wear and tear over the last 5 years

Alcantera Wheel needs to re-wrapped. Purchased the car with the condition that its in.

Shift knob shows its use.

Otherwise its a great Car.

To check it out hit me up call/text at 562.881.eight thousand

or email works fine as well. its my log in name, @gmail

Thanks

Mike

$15250

i work near Universal Studios, right off the 101. Hit me up if you would like to check it out.

After a bath...here are the photos.. still want to get it detailed and clay barred.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/2mxpvl if you want to download higher res photos..

'73 2002 (Agave) - Horst