• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FS: Formed Acrylic Windshield (for racing).

kbmb02

More in stock - see below (edit 02/25/2011)

This is a new, heat-formed windshield . . . windscreen, if you prefer. Made for 2002 race cars which use the factory rubber seal. Formed from 1/4" acrylic material (ie: Plexiglass), trimmed to a template with a clean and beveled edge - weight is 10.5 lbs. I sold one just like it to racer Jack Healy for his spectacular race car.

$400 + shipping from Southern California.

do you still have any? I would like a set price for front and read windows

74' 2002 but my rear has the rear heating element in it...

74' malaga automatic 2002, ST 22mm & 19mm sways, Bilstein HD H&R Racing Springs, 40/40 weber, Petronix ignition, 320i Radiator, urethane, Ireland big brake for front and rear, Kevlar race pads.

• 1 month later...

I made another run of these formed acrylic front windshields; I just sold one to a racer in the PNW (thanks, Mark - and I hope to run with you up there this summer) and I have one more windshield in stock. As described in the original post, these are heat formed from 1/4" material and cut to an original template and fit with the rubber seal.

Cost is $400 plus shipping.

-KB

note: if there's an interest, I'd consider orders/group buy for polycarbonate (ie: Lexan) windshields

• 2 weeks later...