• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

NOS mint in the box Clardy A/C kit for (74-76) 02

benzina

okay. will try this one more time. email me for pics. price reduced (from $500) to $350 + ship. figure around $150 by UPS to most states - maybe a bit less in canada. it's heavy comes in two boxes. but hey it is also brand spanking new early 80s dead stock find another! totally complete system, all parts new, interior consul parts and engine bay parts, boxed with original literature and instructions.

this has been taking up space in my garage for too long... next stop ebay this weekend!

alberta, canada

afstype@hotmail.com

For the love of all things 02, can the buyer please scan all the docs for the FAQ's record? If unable, you can send them to me and I'll do it. Good luck with the sale!

-Lloyd

"Sabine" 1976 Polaris / Navy - 12+ year Inop Ebay Find. Now with Microsquirt and Cold A/C. 

a/c sold.

thank you!

i will photocopy any and all documents so that they may be made available to FAQ...

if the new owner has the ability to scan the originals he may wish to upload them - at his discretion of course.

db

Thanks Daaren. Rest assured that the manuals will be scanned and posted here. As a result of this purchase, I have tons of Clardy parts available. This includes two good consoles, one complete and one missing just one side. Two complete interior fan/condensor coil pack units. some of the engine bay components and lines, good front fan and coils. All, please let me know if you need something. Please!!

1974 polaris A 4281992 (total resto with 5-spd conversion)

1976 jadegrun 2744974 (sold then killed by the new owner, grrrr!)

1976 sahara A 2392532 (sold)

1971 nevada 2571108(RIP)

Bill,

Congrats on the purchase...good to know you have such a repository of Clardy parts. I have had my Clardy installed since 86 when assigned to Ft. Rucker. Great system as compared to the others available for our cars. I wish that I had saved all the instructions that came with my system, but because of all the subsequent PCS moves they disappeared.

Earl

74 02Lux w/Clardy

02 M Roadster

72 Volvo 1800ES w/Frigiking

74 02Lux

15 M235i

72 Volvo 1800ES

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." -- George Orwell

Bill,

Congrats on the purchase...good to know you have such a repository of Clardy parts. I have had my Clardy installed since 86 when assigned to Ft. Rucker. Great system as compared to the others available for our cars. I wish that I had saved all the instructions that came with my system, but because of all the subsequent PCS moves they disappeared.

Earl

74 02Lux w/Clardy

02 M Roadster

72 Volvo 1800ES w/Frigiking

Well, you'll have them soon.

1971 nevada 2571108(RIP)

I would love to have access to the manuals. My Clardy system is colder than any of the Behr or Frigiking systems I've experienced. Thanks.

As soon as I get them I will scan and upload.

1971 nevada 2571108(RIP)

Awesome! Glad it went to a good home. I have all the interior parts, but I was getting an itchy trigger worrying the docs might get lost in the tansfer. I'll shoot you an email when I get closer to installing. I may take you off on some of your external components.

"Sabine" 1976 Polaris / Navy - 12+ year Inop Ebay Find. Now with Microsquirt and Cold A/C.