• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

121 Head Complete Pics SOLD!

PanShovelGeo

Hi Giovanni,

Is this head still available? I'd like to buy it for a friend's 74 rebuild (very cool original Turkis car) Do you know what cam is in it and other parts have been replaced and what work was done to it? Also, does it have 44 or 46mm intake valves?

And I guess I am curious, why are you selling it?

Sent you an e-mail as well, and I sure hope to hear back from you!

losgatos_dale at yahoo dot com

------------------------

why list 'em...they're all projects anyways!

Do you know what cam is in it and other parts have been replaced and what work was done to it? Also, does it have 44 or 46mm intake valves?

And I guess I am curious, why are you selling it?

Guys I do not have all the details for the head. I received it with the car I purchased. I'm trying to free up some funds to fix other parts of the car, and the motor runs strong.

It has 44mm intake valves.

I don't have details on the cam or blue valve springs, but here is a photo showing some of the stampings on cam.

IMG_1666.jpg

I'll do my best to answer any questions and if anyone knowledgeable lets me know what I need to measure or check to provide more info I would be more than willing to. I'm new to BMW so bare with me. If this was a vintage Harley I would be a lot more useful.

seventythree2002.wordpress.com

66nine12.wordpress.com

still in negotiations, or is this thing available?

I have responded to a few emails, so its available until someone gives me a definite I will take it. I guess I should mention that OBO means best offer, up included :)

If you don't get my poor attempt at internet sarcasm I am kidding about that last bit.

seventythree2002.wordpress.com

66nine12.wordpress.com