14th Annual SoCal Vintage BMW Meet 2021! “All couped up”

Registration is still open. Rally from NorCal is scheduled for Friday. Post your event photos.

SoCal Vintage is Here! 

Post your photos!

White wheel fan thread

MrNvgtr

For the few of you lonely souls who like white wheels, post your favs here. This isn't BMW specific either. I'm actually considering a set for my older 911 and am looking for ideas. Most look bad, but the right wheels on the right car look amazing in white.

I can't find the photo anymore, but there was a dude from Oslo, Norway with a montreal blue Z3 2.8 Coupe with white powdercoated Forged M double spokes that looked amazing. If you can track that down, that would be one to post on my behalf.

Post 'em up! Preferrebly mounted on a car.

This is my friend's ASQ before he bought it when it was sitting in the Imperial Palace museum, and then running on Portland raceway after he got it (you can see the front wheels are dirty from the brake dust). I hate white wheels myself . . .

asq.jpg

asq1v2.jpg

And on the ASQ's competition, the Ford RS200 . . .

DSC_0038.jpg

DSC_0039.jpg

And white minilite's on the Cunningham BMW '02 at the IMSA Camel GT race at Ontario Motor Speedway in 1976, and then white aero wheel covers over the BBS on the Porsche 935 Moby Dick driven by Rolf Stommelen at the Riverside IMSA race in 1983, which I shot a few minutes before he crashed it when the rear wing broke off at the end of the straight and was killed . . .

ont4.jpg

stombig.jpg