• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FS: Ft bumper, Corbeaus, A/C, NEW headliner, MORE!

RallyBasher

All items are price plus ship from 92111

Front bumper w brackets, 73' very presentable, not perfect, tabs great, $175

A/C complete, blew VERY cold before removed, needs hose repaired, $175

Weber 32/36, runs great, $100

Corbeau seats, very lightly used, $400

Glove box, really nice outside, decent flocking, $25

Ignition switch w door handles, 3 keys, matching $125

Drivers sunvisor, really nice, $25

Headliner, NEW in box, not OEM, bought for $130, asking SOLD

Best way to reach me is through email jp4545 at gmail dot com

DSC01084.jpg

DSC01015.jpg

DSC01035.jpg

DSC01026.jpg

DSC01066.jpg

The finish on the center section looks almost brand new but the corners are slightly dulled with a small spot worn through on the drivers side. If you look close in the pic you will see. There is a pretty small dent front center behind where the lic plate goes and another small dent on the bottom edge. Slight rust on backside but nothing noticeable when its on the car. The rubber stuff could fit tighter but overall, its well above average. If you give me your email, I'll send you all the pics I took of it.

The finish on the center section looks almost brand new but the corners are slightly dulled with a small spot worn through on the drivers side. If you look close in the pic you will see. There is a pretty small dent front center behind where the lic plate goes and another small dent on the bottom edge. Slight rust on backside but nothing noticeable when its on the car. The rubber stuff could fit tighter but overall, its well above average. If you give me your email, I'll send you all the pics I took of it.

pics to "blinklab AT yahoo DOT com" thanks.

• 3 weeks later...