• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB SC/NC/Southeast

73colorado02

Looking for any available 02 for my sisters first car. Hoping for no more then 3000. Paint doesn't need to be that nice but is a plus. Any condition considered but really dont want to have to deal with structural rust. Fenders and cosmetic rust is ok. Let me know what you guys have. Thanks.

73 colorado orange 2002 in restoration

owned for 30years

71 2002 gone to parts heaven

72 2002 Malaga Sisters

05 Mini S Moms

FAQ member # 31

Guest Anonymous

I'm not so good on all this stuff, but check Craig's list for Fayetteville, NC. There's a '76 that looks like a descent wrench could get running right. There was another somewhere in VA, however it was more like 5 grand.... Good luck, Kevin

Hey man thanks for the advice. If your talking about the brown one on craigstlist I called and he said the shocktowers were repaired already but someone and the floor needs patches and says the sub frame rails are nasty, then changed to it just needs patching on those rails and the rockers have rust. For her first car thats a little much for me since I already have one 02 in complete resto lol. Thanks I have seen almost everyone on craigslist in this area and am having a hard time. Just wondering if anyone else has any I dont know about!

owned for 30years

72 2002 Malaga Sisters

05 Mini S Moms

FAQ member # 31

Hey man I saw the atlanta one last night and emailed but havent heard from him yet. I hadn't seen the hemmings one Thanks. Oh charlotte you are close lol. What kind of car do you have? As a last resort I know of a car in charlotte that is a secret but i want it for myself not my sister lol.

owned for 30years

72 2002 Malaga Sisters

05 Mini S Moms

FAQ member # 31

Yeah we have lived down here for the last 17 years and since my colorado car has never run we never joined you! I hope to see you guys soon. YES please tell me when it goes for sale!!!

owned for 30years

72 2002 Malaga Sisters

05 Mini S Moms

FAQ member # 31

Lol Andy I had heard you were from these parts. I live right outside rock hill in Fort Mill and Used to work for Dan at Touring Car, who still remembers you by the way. Oh and I think I looked at an old inka car of yours the other day.

owned for 30years

72 2002 Malaga Sisters

05 Mini S Moms

FAQ member # 31

i'll be damned! If it is the inka automatic, I bought it from them after the 73 atlantik caught fire the 3rd time. I actually bought it from Ray, who converted it to automatic for my wife. It was an original Charlotte car. I tried to find Touring Car last time i was there. I could hardly find my old street! Tell Dan hi for us. It's his fault we are lifelong 02 crazies now.

Well Will do man. Then this must not be your car. Lol its an inka with a bump around the tail light. And the owner says he bought it from someone through touring car around 10 years ago but its a 4 speed. Ok man I will say hi for you. He has a huge shop out back now that he rents and is as crazy with cars as ever. If you ever make it back he is on 300 seaboard drive Stallings NC

owned for 30years

72 2002 Malaga Sisters

05 Mini S Moms

FAQ member # 31

I may sell my 74 tii. but would like to get around 7k out it. I've put around 10K into over the last 4yrs. some of that was my fault. I don't think I'd ever get the 10K due to it's not perfect, but not a rust bucket either, none in the body. It'll will get you anywhere.

Hadn't advertised it, but need to concrete driveway and other things.

attached are a couple pics.

open to cash and trades for vw bug, another decent 02, etc

thanks

Ron

Rome,Ga

post-93-13667632506713_thumb.jpg

post-93-13667632508356_thumb.jpg

post-93-13667632510014_thumb.jpg

post-93-13667632511763_thumb.jpg