WTB SC/NC/Southeast

Guest Anonymous

I'm not so good on all this stuff, but check Craig's list for Fayetteville, NC. There's a '76 that looks like a descent wrench could get running right. There was another somewhere in VA, however it was more like 5 grand.... Good luck, Kevin

Hey man thanks for the advice. If your talking about the brown one on craigstlist I called and he said the shocktowers were repaired already but someone and the floor needs patches and says the sub frame rails are nasty, then changed to it just needs patching on those rails and the rockers have rust. For her first car thats a little much for me since I already have one 02 in complete resto lol. Thanks I have seen almost everyone on craigslist in this area and am having a hard time. Just wondering if anyone else has any I dont know about!

i'll be damned! If it is the inka automatic, I bought it from them after the 73 atlantik caught fire the 3rd time. I actually bought it from Ray, who converted it to automatic for my wife. It was an original Charlotte car. I tried to find Touring Car last time i was there. I could hardly find my old street! Tell Dan hi for us. It's his fault we are lifelong 02 crazies now.

Well Will do man. Then this must not be your car. Lol its an inka with a bump around the tail light. And the owner says he bought it from someone through touring car around 10 years ago but its a 4 speed. Ok man I will say hi for you. He has a huge shop out back now that he rents and is as crazy with cars as ever. If you ever make it back he is on 300 seaboard drive Stallings NC

I may sell my 74 tii. but would like to get around 7k out it. I've put around 10K into over the last 4yrs. some of that was my fault. I don't think I'd ever get the 10K due to it's not perfect, but not a rust bucket either, none in the body. It'll will get you anywhere.

Hadn't advertised it, but need to concrete driveway and other things.

attached are a couple pics.

open to cash and trades for vw bug, another decent 02, etc

thanks

Ron

Rome,Ga

post-93-13667632506713_thumb.jpg

post-93-13667632508356_thumb.jpg

post-93-13667632510014_thumb.jpg

post-93-13667632511763_thumb.jpg