• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bavauto Show & Shine

ought2

What a great showing today in Portsmouth, NH! I won't go into the variety of BWM's that were represented as I'm sure others will post lots of pictures later. I did want to share a few shots of a beautiful original 1600 with only 30K documented miles. The car was driven from the owner's collection to the show by its "keeper". Enjoy!

Bavauto001.jpg

Bavauto002.jpg

Bavauto003.jpg

Bavauto004.jpg

Bavauto005.jpg

Never let school get in the way of your education!

SiteNamecopy.jpg

Klaus Schnitzer photographed it for either Bimmer or the Roundel.

As the 1600 left the lot at the end of the day it was burning quite a bit of oil. Much more than I expected for a 10,600 mile car.

Andrew Wilson
Vern- 1973 2002tii, https://www.bmw2002faq.com/blogs/blog/304-andrew-wilsons-vern-restoration/ 
Veronika- 1968 1600 Cabriolet, Athena- 1973 3.0 CSi,  Rodney- 1988 M5, The M3- 1997 M3,

The Unicorn- 2007 X3, Julia- 2007 Z4 Coupe, Ophelia- 2014 X3, Herman- 1914 KisselKar 4-40

That's right, we were told that it's a 10,000 mile car! I think the oil burning speaks to the need to drive these cars. (Note to self.) Andrew, could you email me when you get a chance?

Never let school get in the way of your education!

SiteNamecopy.jpg