• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

69 2002 parts car in the PNW

Gordon

Gordon, if I didn't know better, I'd think you're trying to tempt me into buying the '69! Given my past history of buying round taillight 2002s with rear body damage and driving them hither and yon across the country, I'd be in trouble.

Alas, I have no spare time, my money should be spent elsewhere, and a driveway full of projects.

But I'll call the seller for more info. maybe I can convince someone else for a change.

vince

add a Rabbit pickup box to the back and...

BTW, the other ad shows the interior of an E30, not the '76 he's trying to sell...

mike

'69 Nevada sunroof-Wolfgang-bought new
'73 Sahara sunroof-Ludwig-since '78
'91 Brillantrot 318is sunroof-Georg Friederich 
Fiat Topolini (Benito & Luigi), Renault 4CVs (Anatole, Lucky Pierre, Brigette) & Kermit, the Bugeye Sprite

heh, I did call the guy yesterday.

Both cars need work to run, as the alternators have been removed and they need fresh batteries. It sounds like some of the wiring may be bodged as well.

The '69 supposedly has a rebuilt engine, but it's tough to tell just what was replaced and who did the work. The struts/shocks/suspension has been replaced, but I think I heard the word Midas in there somewhere. Uh oh. Exhaust was replaced, but don't know the quality. He got it that way and hasn't been able to test it, and really hasn't been able to go through either car thoroughly.

The '69 seems to have minimal rust, and he says that whatever mashed the trunk was tall, as the floor area looks pretty good.

He really wants to sell both cars together to get rid of them.

I wish it was closer, and if it was Nevada, I might be in trouble....anybody here interested in the '76?

vince