• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Calling ALL Florida 2002's !!! Part's swap and gathering

June 12th, 7pm at Chic fil a in Winter Park, Florda on 17-92 ! We are going to try to make this the biggest 2002 turn out yet.Bring some parts you want to sell or trade too! Please call all your friends with 2002's and invite them out. We have had as many as 13 at one time but we are shooting for 20-25. Please post if you can make it.

I will have my 74 Tii there, my 69 2002 and my wife will have here 74 2002 that we just finish.

69 2002

04 GTI 1.8T Daily Driver

1974 2002 (Wife's car)

**Vintage BMW meet Uptown Altamonte Springs, 2nd Saturday 7pm Near 436 and I-4 in Altamonte Springs FL Email me for details***

Anyone else going to make it? I will have my 74tii with fresh paint there and my wife's 2002 will be making it's first Orlando showing. We drove it to V@V and it has not left the Clermont area since we got back. I hope to have a new airdam on it by Saturday night. My 69 is getting 5spd this week and it might be ready. How the hell are we going to drive three cars?

69 2002

04 GTI 1.8T Daily Driver

1974 2002 (Wife's car)

**Vintage BMW meet Uptown Altamonte Springs, 2nd Saturday 7pm Near 436 and I-4 in Altamonte Springs FL Email me for details***

I'll be going....but in the van.., wifey's car still needs a tire replacement. I will bring the van with some parts, and a list of stuff for everybody.. hopefully I can get some stuff out. Hope to see Matt in his new 02.. Matt I'll be there about 7:30 so hope to see you there.!

What an awsome turn out. That was the most cars i have seen at this event since we started. I am glad everyone liked the parts swap idea. I no Branden and I sold some parts and we are glad to see them being used.

69 2002

04 GTI 1.8T Daily Driver

1974 2002 (Wife's car)

It was great seeing everyone again. The evening just flew by from all the interesting conversations we all were having.

We actually had the Chick-fil-a cow out. I actually saw it bending over to check out someone's engine bay.

Michael Rose

'91 Porsche 964
'00 Dodge Durango
'13 Honda Pilot

What an awsome turn out. That was the most cars i have seen at this event since we started. I am glad everyone liked the parts swap idea. I no Branden and I sold some parts and we are glad to see them being used.

I'm bringing my stuff again next time to sell/give away. I was so into looking at the cars and blabbing that I never even took the stuff out of my trunk. I even forgot to bring a brand new door panel kit that I bought from Aardvark (no silver strips, though) with clips. Anyone interested?

• 3 weeks later...