• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Desperate to be a 2002 enthusiast

Here is my story for what its worth. About 2 years ago I fell in love with a 1969 2002 which happened to be my ex roomates car. We both over these two years worked together to improve the car (carpet kit, interior, door panels, engine mods). This ex-roomate become one of my best friends in the process. Now I'm ready to take the dive and become part of the club. I would love to own a 2002 1969-1974. If anyone knows of someone thats willing to sell a running complete bodied car with little rust I would openly accept the honor. My budget is about $4500. I'm in Santa Barbara, CA ..wouldn't mind driving to Oregon, Nevada or Arizona.

Thanks in advance for putting the word out there.

David B.

1972 Malaga 2002

craigslist is your friend. There are lots of nice ones on there. You should also consider coming to the Rose Bowl this saturday for Bimmerfest, a lot of us will be there and there might be a car or two for sale.

Good luck,

Matt

'68 Caribe 1600-1563167

need a ride to Bimmerfest and back to SB on Saturday? I got a worn out empty passenger seat if you want to fill it. Email me through FAQ

Steve

Sm2o.jpg

1974 Inka 1802 Touring, New Daily Driver

1976 Inka 2002 Original Owner (adopted by Scott B.)

My Roundies are bigger than yours

• 2 weeks later...