• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOUND tii - West Hollywood

darnallt

I am sorry for your loss.I came to find out that our DMV takes two weeks to update their records from the police. You may want to confirm your DMV knows your car was stolen......And I hate to bring up an unpleasant fact. Lots of stolen vintage cars end up in Mexico where they are redone so that even you wouldnt know your car... Good luck...Looks like Tii's are all going to need lo-jack...

Taylor,

One comment to add is that most 2002's display their VIN number on a small stamped metal number plate on the console above the steering wheel. This is usually painted black and blends into the panel. If you do feel that you located your car and can make out this number looking through the windshield perhaps you could contact the police and set a trap for the thieves.

Ah, thanks much. I've added that info to the ad. I've also made a fake Clist ad putting my car up for sale, just so potential buyers know that the car is stolen.

Here's hoping everything works out! I'm trying to contact some of the border patrol/CHP checkpoints along the freeways south, just to get them to look for a 2002 tii, and not just a tii driving recklessly or whatever.

Thanks again, all.

ill keep my eyes peeled!!!!

another reason to do your own work!

ouch that royally blows!

i know that area well...

got bolts?....well i sell them...ask me how....

bimmerboltsandparts.com

75 2002

88 yamaha ysr50 (street)

88 yamaha ysr50 project

94 jeep yj

84 318i

hi, TAYLOR, did yours have a sunroof, because a 1972 BMW 2002 Tii INKA just popped up on ebay, vin 2760xxx, item #280487691569. maybe worth checking out. this one is in "south laguna, ca. GOD bless & great to you &

yours.

Interesting. I am not sure about this one. This is the same seller that had the Alpina Touring for sale a few weeks back. I think he should be reachable though that's for sure.

I assume the thieves will give it a 500 dollar color change treatment since Inka stands out pretty much. Good luck man..

hamada

70Bristol02 E36M3 E34535im

hi, TAYLOR, did yours have a sunroof, because a 1972 BMW 2002 Tii INKA just popped up on ebay, vin 2760xxx, item #280487691569. maybe worth checking out. this one is in "south laguna, ca. GOD bless & great to you &

yours.

That's not the car, but thanks very much for looking out for me. I really appreciate it!

I should've said this earlier, but the car is not actually Inka--it's more of a peach color. If I remember correctly, the exact paint is Colorado Orange, and is a VW color. Even if someone repainted my car though, it can be distinguished by the interior, wheels, or its lack of the chrome trimming around the chassis and between the rear lights.

I'm going to be investigating the Pep Boys pretty soon to see if I think they're lying to me. I'll let you all know how it goes.