• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

76' so cal car for sale

jayamasaki

Testing the waters here...

76' bmw for sale, parts car or resto, bought it for resto but change of plans now. Doesnt run, surface rust everwhere, appear to be no rot any where, 4 speed manual, top end of the motor is in the trunk, looks to be complete. Has all BMW glass, tranny, and panels, trunk, hood, interior is so so (blue), if any one is interested let me know, i can remove parts or if u need the whole car its available also. thanks.

1968 BMW 1600 Chmnx White

1976 2002 Parts car

2003 f150

60% of the time, it works every time!

Jason, If you plan to part the car I would be interested in the E12 cylinder head, and maybe the front windsheild. Thanks!

David

Hey David,

I think I may need the front windshield. Do you know if it will fit my 68 1600? The cylinder head, i would be willing to sell or trade. Let me know. BTW i am not to sure of the condition of the head though, if you want to come look at it and shoot an offer or a trade, that would be great. I live in Rosemead let me know...

1976 2002 Parts car

2003 f150

If you do sell off parts, I'd be interested in the taillight assemblies, carb linkage & aircleaner as well as as much of the dash board (and all associated part/cluster) you're willing to sell & ship. Let me know as I am chasing Pike for his '76 as well. Thanks, Harold

"Fiona" 1969 2002 Driver up for sale (sigh)

"Clarabell" 1980 Honda CX 500

2004 Pontiac GTO

and many more orphans up for adoption

If you do sell off parts, I'd be interested in the taillight assemblies, carb linkage & aircleaner as well as as much of the dash board (and all associated part/cluster) you're willing to sell & ship. Let me know as I am chasing Pike for his '76 as well. Thanks, Harold

I'll take some photos tonight and you can let me know what u think. Also, provide your zip so i get a guesstimate on shipping.

1976 2002 Parts car

2003 f150

I'll take some photos tonight and you can let me know what u think. Also, provide your zip so i get a guesstimate on shipping.

48304. Thanks for the photos. Harold

"Fiona" 1969 2002 Driver up for sale (sigh)

"Clarabell" 1980 Honda CX 500

2004 Pontiac GTO

and many more orphans up for adoption