• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looking for a good tuning shop in the Chino,CA area

project02

I am looking for a reasonably priced and reputable tuning shop in the Chino area. I need the timing and carb adjusted on my '02 so I can finally start driving it! The closer to my home in Chino the better, since it will have to be towed. Any suggestions are much appreciated.

Try Ronin Autowerkes in Fullerton. Matt Rose is a great guy and knows 2002s. Carb tuning is also his thing

Mark

'72 Riviera Blue: Family Owned, 60K Original Miles

Mods: 5 speed, 3.91 LSD, 15" BBS RA, Weber 38/38, Recurved Mech Dizzy, Pertronix, Eibach springs, Billy HD rears, GR2 struts, IE Urethane Bushings, E21 Recaros, IE exhaust

Try Ronin Autowerkes in Fullerton. Matt Rose is a great guy and knows 2002s. Carb tuning is also his thing

Mark

I second what Mark said about Matt Rose. He should be able to cover everything you need and you will be happy with the end results.

GL

hamada

70Bristol02 E36M3 E34535im