• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

machine shops-LA/Pasadena/Burbank-for head work?

ceylove

Can anyone recommend a competent and fair machine shop in the greater LA, Glendale, Pasadena Burbank area? I need some head work done and I want to work with someone locally I can talk to one on one. Also, anyone who wants to share with me what the average costs are to do a clean-up cut on a head, and/or a full valve job I'd appreciate it. Thanks

Ceylon-squarie

Can anyone recommend a competent and fair machine shop in the greater LA, Glendale, Pasadena Burbank area? I need some head work done and I want to work with someone locally I can talk to one on one. Also, anyone who wants to share with me what the average costs are to do a clean-up cut on a head, and/or a full valve job I'd appreciate it. Thanks

I heard that Ireland Engineering in Duarte uses a pretty good machine shop. Unfortunately I do not have the name, but I would give them (IE) a call first thing tomorrow if I was you.

GL

Hamada

70Bristol02 E36M3 E34535im