• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Someone in the twin cities.

Weber1569

Is there anyone that lives in the Twin cities that knows a lot about 02's (around 1972) and would be willing to come out to Stillwater to give me some direction and a hand with my 02 for a couple hours for $100 compensation. Issue I need to know about and get some direction carpeting, radiator, horn, fuel and temp gauge, wiper speed, wiper fluid, weak right side turn signals, drive shaft, missing plug. I don't expect that even most of these issues can be attended to, I am very green to working on cars. I know almost nothing about this car, I bought it from a buddy that moved to Montana because I always thought it was a very stylish and classic car. This is only my 2nd car so like I say I don't know much but am fortunate to have a heated shop and all the tools I need, so what I need most is someone with knowledge to show me what to do. Thanks. Jay

I'm in... email me directions from Highland Park (I-94 or Hwy.36). I'm booked 1/30 for an Intermarque Council meeting for the Spring Kick-off, otherwise, I'm there...

Cheers!

1976 BMW 2002

1990 BMW 325is (newest addition)

1990 Porsche 964 C4 Cabriolet

Huh? Wtf?

Where I come from, ususally when someone offers to help you with your car, people accept - more hands make short work, etc.

Maybe you misunderstood - I'm not interested in your $100 and I doubt the others are either. It's just car guys helping each other out.

Cheers!

1976 BMW 2002

1990 BMW 325is (newest addition)

1990 Porsche 964 C4 Cabriolet

Well thank you very much. I would greatly appreciate any help you can give me. Let me know next time your available, I'm always working on my car and I would very much like to meet some guys or gals that also have these cars. My phone number is 6514601065, you can call me if you'd like to get ahold of me that way. And if there is anything I can do for you let me know. (I've worked concrete for 8 yrs that really all I know profession wise so let me know if you need advice of help I that area)