• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BayArea 02 pictures (and others)

dubois

Today was a good day, drove about 240 miles on 8 gallons, wow, the rain made everybody slow down, including moi, and I thought my car was a gas guzzler...

Pretty good turnout in SF for the drive around the city. There were at least a dozen enthusiasts, half of those brought their 02's. The directions for the drive/scavenge hunt were very challenging, and needless to say, I got lost. Ended up cutting my drive short to have lunch with my son (who lives in SF), in a hole in the wall burger place - really good, best in a long time, and cheap. Got lost again, and decided to head to San Rafael to check on my friend Coop at the Mercedes Dealership. So we are in the customer parking lot, checking out Bacchus and we are joined in by a third enthusiast (Fiftytakedowns - Morgan), that just happened to drive by... what are the chances! GPS took me now all the way around the bay, thru Berkeley/Oakland, etc. Pouring rain in spots, but even at 50mph, enjoyed the drive, MP3 music, lunch, 02 friends, etc.

Thanks Trevor, Tom, Paul to organize the drive, sorry I missed the pizza.

DSC_5107.JPG
From BayArea SF 2009

DSC_5110.JPG
From BayArea SF 2009

DSC_5115.JPG
From BayArea SF 2009

DSC_5129.JPG
From BayArea SF 2009

DSC_5133.JPG
From BayArea SF 2009

DSC_5140.JPG
From BayArea SF 2009