• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Vintage BMW meeting: Altamonte Springs April 9th 2011

My wife will be working so I will be bringing one 02, not sure if it will be her orange one or my red tii. Still no trans in my green car...

69 2002

04 GTI 1.8T Daily Driver

1974 2002 (Wife's car)

**Vintage BMW meet Uptown Altamonte Springs, 2nd Saturday 7pm Near 436 and I-4 in Altamonte Springs FL Email me for details***

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just a reminder about Saturday night, We are bringing two 2002's. Anyone else showing up?

Remember, rain or shine!

69 2002

04 GTI 1.8T Daily Driver

1974 2002 (Wife's car)

**Vintage BMW meet Uptown Altamonte Springs, 2nd Saturday 7pm Near 436 and I-4 in Altamonte Springs FL Email me for details***

• 1 month later...

http://www.bmw2002faq.com/component/option,com_forum/Itemid,50/page,viewtopic/t,347513/

We are going to Octoberfest in Avalon Park for the car show. It was alot of fun last year..Hope to see a great turn out! PICS FROM LAST YEAR..

post--1-13667631762839_thumb.jpg

post--1-13667631763837_thumb.jpg

post--1-13667631764973_thumb.jpg

post--1-13667631765765_thumb.jpg

post--1-13667631766644_thumb.jpg

69 2002

04 GTI 1.8T Daily Driver

1974 2002 (Wife's car)

Downtown Avalon Park

3680 Avalon Park East

Orlando, FL 32828

69 2002

04 GTI 1.8T Daily Driver

1974 2002 (Wife's car)

• 2 months later...

Hope to see everyone out this Saturday night..It looks like we will be seeing some different cars this month...Have a great day!

69 2002

04 GTI 1.8T Daily Driver

1974 2002 (Wife's car)

• 3 weeks later...

Doing it again January 8th 7pm Chic Fil a Winter Park ! Anybody in? Please confirm!

69 2002

04 GTI 1.8T Daily Driver

1974 2002 (Wife's car)

• 1 month later...

So, The time has come to move the Chic Fil a Meet. A few weeks ago while another group of guy's used the Chic fil a parking area for a car meet someone decided to smoke some pot and, well now no one can use Chic Fil a lot. We are going to meet on the same night same time but in Uptown Altamonte Springs. http://www.uptownaltamonte.com. We will be meeting Next to Art's BBQ behind the Denny's The address is 155 Cranes Roost Blvd. Altamonte Springs, FL .

From State Road 436 turn on to Cranes Roost Blvd make your firsts right and then 1st left. We will be parking infront of the empy store next to Art's BBQ. Please do not park in the spots closest to the building. Please do back in your car facing the building to your . There is alot of cool places to eat. If you have any questions please email me at gregwgc at yahoo dot com.

I want to make our 1st time in Altamonte a big one..Please invite everyone out with a BMW...

How can we get everyone to come out? We have so many 02's in FL but we don't get everyone to come out? I am thinking abot doing a drive to the German Yalaha Bakery on March 6th. Anyone interested?

69 2002

04 GTI 1.8T Daily Driver

1974 2002 (Wife's car)

So, The time has come to move the Chic Fil a Meet. A few weeks ago while another group of guy's used the Chic fil a parking area for a car meet someone decided to smoke some pot and, well now no one can use Chic Fil a lot. We are going to meet on the same night same time but in Uptown Altamonte Springs. http://www.uptownaltamonte.com. We will be meeting Next to Art's BBQ behind the Denny's The address is 155 Cranes Roost Blvd. Altamonte Springs, FL .

From State Road 436 turn on to Cranes Roost Blvd make your firsts right and then 1st left. We will be parking infront of the empy store next to Art's BBQ. Please do not park in the spots closest to the building. Please do back in your car facing the building to your . There is alot of cool places to eat. If you have any questions please email me at gregwgc at yahoo dot com.

I want to make our 1st time in Altamonte a big one..Please invite everyone out with a BMW...

How can we get everyone to come out? We have so many 02's in FL but we don't get everyone to come out? I am thinking abot doing a drive to the German Yalaha Bakery on March 6th. Anyone interested?

You might want to include a time and date on the post you made on mye28.

More former BMW's than it is possible to list.