• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Seats?

GreenBeam

Let me restate my question. Who makes aftermarket racing style seats that are comfortable, affordable, are able to make way for rear seat passengers and can run harness belt buckles for the BMW 2002? Pretty much just looking for something that looks cool, and straps you in nice and snug. My current seats are getting a bit flimsy from age so I'm looking in to getting a new pair of seats, for the driver and front passenger. Its not a track car, just looking for something decent to place my bottom on while on the road.

Look for a used set of E21 Recaros , or any nice, comfortable sport seats from a ricer coupe, most can be easily adapted to fit an '02. If you are well heeled, new Recaros, Brides, Sparcos or any other quality universal seat will work. Do a search as this has been discussed many times.

Fritz Bimmer

72 Golf

73 Chamonix

66 P car